THIS AGREEMENT is between Monro Ltd. (referred to as “us”, “our” or “we” in these terms) and the visitors to our website (referred to as “you” or “your” in these terms). In consideration of our making available this website for your use, you accept the terms of this agreement by your use of this website.
Who We Are
This website is controlled by Monro Ltd.
Office address: Monro Ltd, Interlink Way South, Interlink Park, Bardon, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 1PG
Telephone number: 01530 278000
Company number: 01832559
VAT registration number: 399771574
Our website and all of the related pages including but not limited to content, code, software, graphics or other material contained in or electronically distributed on this website is owned by us or licensed to us and is protected by copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights or laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials; trade marks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
Copyright and Use of Material
- We recognise that when you obtain access to our website, your computer downloads a copy of the material on this website. By obtaining access to our website, you agree that you will use the material for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- In particular, notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 3 above, you may not do any of the following without obtaining prior written permission from us:
- Redistribute or modify any of the content of our website.
- Remove any copyright or trade mark notices from any copies of the content.
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by third parties which are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked third party site. The links are provided for your convenience and any such link does not imply endorsement by us of the site nor does it imply that there is any association between us and the operators of the site.
- We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked.
- We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked.
- We do not warrant that our website or any website to which it is linked or any relevant server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
Use of Information
You agree that we may collect, store and use information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable to you (except in respect of injury or death of any person resulting from our negligence) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty), strict liability, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, business, contracts or revenues, or for any special, indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of your use of our website.
- If you enter our website you agree that this paragraph 8 relating to limitation of liability is reasonable and that it reflects the nature of our website.
If any term of this agreement is held to be invalid or unlawful or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining terms of this agreement.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.